Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Testing, testing...

So, I want to start a blog when I move back to San Francisco, but I figure I would like to know what I'm doing, at least a little, before then. So I am starting a blog, which I intend for no one but myself to see, here in San Diego, with the hopes that in a little over a year, I will have figured out the basics of blogging, and maybe some of the intricacies as well, and my SF blog will therefore be much more effective and useful.

Now... how do I post photos?


Ok, there's a photo, and it's a good one, because it has me in it, it shows that I'm a Giants fan, and it's recent. It also shows that I'm in San Diego, without giving away any personal information. Yay! 

Anyway, I think what I will be doing with this blog is that I will post my various adventures in San Diego, and I will probably play around with editing, and changing styles, and stuff like that. The premise of this blog is that I have a bucket list of all the cool things I want to do, see and explore in the year I have left in San Diego. As I do those activities, I will post about them here. Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment