Monday, September 2, 2013

San Diego Botanic Garden

This garden is in Encinitas, and it's huge, and quite beautiful. I got tired of walking, so I didn't see every single thing, but I saw most of it. It costs somewhere around $10, I think. The children's area was pretty cool, and I liked how there was a lot of artwork around. My favorite gardens were the underwater succulents, and the musical instruments. I also liked the edible garden, the Kumeyaay exhibit, the A to Z garden, the bamboo garden, the herb garden, and the overlook succulent garden. 
Cork tree!

Dragonfly



Recycled art

Musical garden!





Artichokes


If only I could have one of these in my own garden. Sigh. 

Bananas


Painted bamboo

The underwater succulent garden. Can you tell how many of them look like coral?



Kumeyaay exhibit



No comments:

Post a Comment