Sunday, October 27, 2013

Presidio Park and Junipero Serra Museum

Presidio Park is above Old Town, and it includes the Junipero Serra Museum. I didn't go into the museum because it costs money and I don't like to spend money (heh...). There's supposed to be a ranger tour at 11am on 2nd Sundays, but I went and THERE WAS NO TOUR. I was very disappointed. I don't think I'll get a chance to try again. Oh, well. The whole park is quite large and has some nice trails and grassy areas, and I think some picnic tables too. Parking can be a bit difficult up at the top, but there's a lot near the museum, which I think is generally open, unless there's a big event in Old Town. 



I am a sucker for plant tunnels




I have no idea what kind of plant this is, but whatever it is, I didn't know it bore fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment