Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Completed Items

Here are some of the things that would be on my bucket list, but I already did them. I will probably post about those things when I have time, particularly because I'm mostly only going to complete the items on weekends, and it'll be more exciting if I don't make only one or two posts per week. At the rate I'm going, though, that may not be something I should worry about :-).
  • Zoo
  • Safari Park
  • Beaches: Torrey Pines, La Jolla Shores, La Jolla Cove, Pacific Beach, Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, Sunset Cliffs, Coronado
  • Free Summer Concerts/Movies: OB, Kate Sessions, Point Loma, Pioneer Park, Bird Park
  • Twilight in the Park (concerts at Balboa Park)
  • Organ Concerts (Balboa Park) (didn't take photos)
  • December Nights
  • EarthFair
  • sdNAT
  • San Diego Museum of Art (no photos allowed)
  • Timken Museum (didn't take photos)
  • Museum of Contemporary Art: La Jolla and Downtown
  • Japanese Friendship Garden
  • Mingei International Museum
  • Museum of the Living Artist at SDAI (I don't think I took photos)
  • Reuben H. Fleet Science Museum (didn't take photos)
  • Museum of Man (didn't take photos)
  • International Cottages (didn't take photos)
  • Air and Space Museum
  • Hall of Champions (didn't take photos)
  • Automotive Museum
  • Marie Hitchcock Puppet Theater (didn't take photos)
  • Museum of Photographic Arts (no photos allowed)
  • San Diego Historical Center
  • San Diego Botanical Building (Balboa park)
  • Model Railroad Museum
  • San Diego Archaeological Center
  • San Diego Chinese Historical Museum
  • New Children's Museum
  • Farmer's Markets: I've been to 2, but not sure which ones. I still want to go to the OB one. (didn't take photos)
  • Cabrillo National Monument, Lighthouse and Tidepools
  • Mt. Soledad Memorial Cross
  • Torrey Pines hiking
  • Christmas Lights in Clairemont

No comments:

Post a Comment