Saturday, December 21, 2013

New Children's Museum: Feast

I've posted about the New Children's Museum before, but they change the exhibits every so often, and when they do, they put in new exhibits in almost every area of the entire museum! So, if you went during the Trash exhibit, you should totally go again. Now, the theme is food. It's free on the 2nd Sunday of each month, from 12-4pm. It's a really fun place for kids, but I enjoyed it quite a bit myself :-) Besides the exhibits pictured, there's also a bubble blowing porch, which I think may be my favorite part. 

This area is just for children 4 years and under. It looked really fun.

This is a food-themed bounce house

This is one of the permanent exhibits (well, the paint is always there; I think the object that gets painted changes, and the paint color)

SO FUN. It's a play structure that has motion sensors so as you move through it, it plays sounds. It's called "Orange."


There were short videos that played on the interior surfaces of the table cloth

No comments:

Post a Comment