Friday, December 27, 2013

Goodbye (Almost)!

Well, my internet is getting cut off tomorrow, and then I am moving out of San Diego on Monday, so this is my last post in San Diego. I plan to go explore Coronado on Saturday and so when I get to SF I will post those photos, and that will be the last post for this blog, ever (well, in the foreseeable future), but since this is my last post in San Diego, I just wanted to say goodbye, and thanks for putting up with my wordiness and lack of usefulness in actually helping you to find these places that I have explored. I hope that if you've read through this blog it has inspired you to go have an adventure of your own! Ok I will stop being cheesy now. I'm pretty happy with my success rate; I completed pretty much everything that I had real interest in, though there certainly would be more to do if I were going to keep living here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them here!

And, I've mentioned it before, but if you are interested, I'm going to be starting a blog in SF, which I'm really excited about, so feel free to check out Just Another San Francisco Day (anothersfday.blogspot.com), hehe :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment