Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wrapping Up...

I am going to be moving back to San Francisco soon, in less than a month. That's part of the reason I've been trying to do so many new activities in San Diego- things that I wouldn't do as a tourist, so if I don't do them now, I probably never will. Then again, most people who live in San Diego their whole lives probably wouldn't do all these things. Anyway, I'll have a San Francisco blog that will be much more detailed and comprehensive, but if you're reading this blog, then you probably are from San Diego and so you probably don't care that I'm going to have an SF blog. Well, I just wanted to list the last few things that I think I'll be able to accomplish before I leave:


  • Coronado: Hotel del and Public Art Tour
  • La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak Tour (I'm not quite sure yet if I'm willing to bring my camera... I might just have to store the memory in my brain)
  • New Children's Museum (new exhibit: Feast)
  • Art at UCSD

No comments:

Post a Comment